Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween - Part 1


Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! I love everything about it: the candy, the weather, the fights, the ghouls, the stories, the scares. It's the kick-off holiday to the best season of the year and the best trio of holidays! It's a great time for the kiddos and for creating amazing memories with and for them. Oh, and of course I LOVE to dress up. This year, I'm making a costume called the Grey Lady, courtesy of Martha. Once I have it made I'll post a picture of it. I'm SO EXCITED for this costume. I hope it turns out.

In the meantime, I'm looking for some new decoration
s to add to my collection. Last year I changed out my Halloween decor to be all black and white. I loved the new look. I'm thinking about adding these to this year's collection.

This could hang right inside the front door.


Along with this...

No comments: