Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lucky Charms

St. Patrick's Day makes me happy. It's the holiday that reminds you that Spring is right around the corner. Here are few St. Patty's inspired items.


These will liven up your St. Patrick's Day get together.



I love corned beef and think it's great as a left-over, as in corned beef hash. Here is a recipe from one of my favorite sources. But if you won't want to make your own corned beef hash, visit our local Blue Plate (2041 South 2100 East). They make their own corned beef and was featured on the Food Network's, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.



I think I'll make this to bring to my in-laws St. Patrick's Day dinner. It's one of my favorite desserts to make and to eat. I know it's not green but yellow is close enough, right?
Note: The image above is not Ina's key lime pie. I couldn't find a picture of it : ( It's a picture of Martha's Lime-Pistachio Tart.



Did I mention that I love to wear dresses? Oh, I also love pokadots as well! I think this is on my list to purchase next.

No comments: