Monday, March 16, 2009

Local Florists



Ever since I found Roots around 1999 (holy cow!) I've always loved their floral designs. They are simple, elegant, and surprising. Their floral design accentuates the flower's full potential and extra fillings are not necessary. If you have time, swing on by their store (324 South 400 West). They have unique gifts for home and you'll bound to find something for that person that is hard to buy for.

Another local florist I like is Sax-Romney (1549 South 1100 East). They did one my of dear friends wedding years ago. She was living in Texas at the time and needed a florist. She only had a few days and was not disappointed with her choice. Her wedding was beautiful and the flowers were perfect.

3 comments:

Heather23 said...

Trifecta is another FAB florist in my opinion. Pamela is amazing at what she does. Give her a budget amount and she'll deliver more than you would expect! http://www.tfadesign.com/

Anonymous said...

Ooh yes, I too must endorse Trifecta. I received flowers from them for my birthday last year and have used them several times and the arrangements are always gorgeous.

Katherine said...

Thanks ladies! I'll have to check them out!